Advocate for the osteopathic profession with an AOA group membership
Save up to 60% off regular member pricing and gain access to discounted CME, physician support services, credentialing verification and more.
The AOA offers customized Group Membership packages for organizations and/or health systems that support the success of DOs and the osteopathic profession. As a group member program participant, you will:
- Demonstrate your support in their professional development by providing opportunities for discounted live and on-demand CME, as well as an easy way to track and maintain board certification and licensure through our physician portal.
- Prove your commitment to helping maintain their skills and stay up to date on advancements in patient care, health technology and the business of medicine.
- Develop a foundation for success by providing convenient access to the ever-growing lineup of tools and resources available to AOA members, including physician support services and credentialing verification through AOA Profiles.
- Join our growing professional network and help foster a stronger sense of community.
- Advocate for the profession with the AOA at your side.
Additional Benefits of Group Membership
- Savings of up to 60% regular member pricing*
- FREE Associate Memberships*
- UNLIMITED Resident/Fellow memberships
- Access to Town Hall with AOA Leadership
- Complimentary registration to OMED*
- Streamline membership dues payments with just one invoice
- Participating organizations acknowledged on our website with logo
*Total number of memberships and registrations based on customized group packages.
Group Membership Plans
|Included DO Memberships
||Up to 10
||Up to 25
||Up to 50
||Up to 100
||Up to 250
|FREE Associate Membership
|Included Resident Memberships
|Town Hall with AOA Leadership
|Complimentary OMED Conference Registrations
Click here to contact us to learn more and take advantage of our group membership program.
GME Membership Program
The AOA also offers discounted pricing to GME programs to help support the training of residents, fellows and interns. Click here to learn more about GME Program Membership benefits.