OMED 2020 starts in less than two weeks, and the AOA needs your help getting the word out! For those interested in using their social media to help, we are holding an opportunity drawing for two $100 Amazon gift cards (two winners/one $100 gift card per winner). Participants can join the drawing in two ways.
- Post/comment/tag on Facebook. Update your profile pic with one of our new OMED 2020 frames (available below), comment on this post with your new profile and tag at least one person by Oct. 14, 11:59 p.m. CT. Every person you tag counts toward an additional entry. Tag multiple people to increase your chances of winning.
- Comment/tag on Instagram. Tag at least one person in the comments of this post by Oct. 14, 11:59 p.m. CT. Every person you tag counts toward an additional entry. Tag multiple people to increase your chances of winning.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on October 1, 2020 at midnight Central Daylight Time and ending October 14, 2020 at 11:59 pm Central Daylight Time.
- How to Enter: The Campaign MAY ONLY be entered by submitting an entry through 1) updating your Facebook profile photo with an OMED 2020 frame and tagging at least one person in the comments of the designated AOA Facebook post OR 2) tagging at least one person in the designated Instagram post. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of American Osteopathic Association [“AOA”]. The contestant [“You”] may enter as many times as you like, but You may not enter using multiple email addresses, accounts, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of AOA.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (“Winner”) will receive one Amazon gift card worth $100. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for AOAto use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of AOA. Winner(s) will be announced on the AOA Facebook story and on the AOA Instagram story starting October 15, 2020 and ending October 16, 2020. Winner will be notified by email or direct message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. AOA shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to accept the prize within [10 days] from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that AOA, anyone acting on behalf of AOA, and AOA’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of AOA. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmlessAOAfrom and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which AOA may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: AOAreserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond AOA’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case,AOA may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by AOA. AOA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. AOA has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is AOA, 142 E. Ontario, Chicago, IL 60611.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by AOA is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.