Advocacy in Action
Learn more about sponsoring DO Day
Opportunities include pre- and post-conference promotions, as well as virtual exposure, in-person visibility and much more
Don’t miss your opportunity to sponsor and obtain virtual exposure at DO Day 2023 and connect with hundreds of attendees, from state and specialty society executive directors and physician leaders, to practicing physicians, medical students, residents and fellows, educators, administrators and more. As a sponsor, you will enjoy exceptional visibility across this diverse audience through promotional campaigns leading up to the event, during the conference and on follow up materials distributed to participants.
Your company/organization will be featured in conference campaigns across communication channels: web, email, social media, virtual platform and event program. Participants will have the opportunity to intimately engage with the osteopathic medical community in-person and highlight their information through virtual exposure on the platform with videos and relevant links.
Sponsorship and Exposure Opportunities
A wide range of sponsorship and exposure opportunities are available.
- Platinum: $3,5000 – General session (Saturday, Sunday or Wednesday dinner), virtual exposure, social media post, attendee communication email, full page digital program ad, virtual tote bag insert, attendee mailing list, bumper video
- Gold: $25,000 – Networking event sponsor, social media post, virtual exposure, half page digital program ad, virtual tote bag insert, attendee mailing list
- Silver (Unlimited): $15,000 – Half page digital program ad, social media post, virtual tote bag insert, virtual exposure, attendee mailing list
- Bronze (Unlimited): $3,000 – Virtual exposure, virtual tote bag insert, attendee mailing list
Special Promotional Pricing
- Option 1: $1,500 – Half-page ad in the DO Day digital conference program
- Option 2: $2,500 – Full-page ad in the DO Day digital conference program
- Option 3: $1,500 – Virtual insert in the DO Day virtual event tote bag
Virtual Platform is available April 15 through June 16, 2023.
Wednesday, April 19, 3:00pm – 7:00pm ET
Contact the AOA